Being Grateful!

Did you know that being Grateful for where you are and what you have right now in your life, can assure you great abundance in your future?
It all seems so simple when you read or listen to "The Secret" or anything regarding the "Law of Attraction" and guess what it Really Is!!!
The things that stop us from getting what we really desire are Fear, Anger, and all the negative emotions that we are holding onto about the past, present or future.
So, wake up feel happy where your at. Sing a song as loud as you can (can anyone stay unhappy when singing a happy song?). Jump around and great your day with happy grateful thoughts!! Then write them down!!!
The things I am grateful for today are too long to list but here are just a few!
I am Grateful for:
A warm bed to sleep in
A nice inexpensive place to live (Bartering is wonderful)
My friends and family
Good Health
Food and water (we take that for granted)
My amazing brain power
The Internet ( I am a junkie)
All the wonderful animals in the world (I have a goldfish named Cleo)
My car that I own (99 plymouth breeze)
Clothes that make me look good ( better than being naked)
Cel phone service to be reached anytime (Sometimes I just turn it off!)
Being of service to my Psychic clients (helping clients find there way)
A sense of humor in everything I do (being able to laugh at myself)
My list goes on and on! Now I can start my day feeling wonderful and happy!!!
Try it sometime it can only make you feel good!
Oh yeah one other thing "I am happy being single this valentines Day"
(I can do whatever, whenever and with whomever I please) LOL!

No comments: